Friday, July 3, 2009

Destiny's Creations - Now on Trunkt!!

I am thrilled to announce that I have been accepted into Trunkt. Trunkt is a curated wholesale directory featuring giftware products created by amazing artisans from around the world. Trunkt supports independent artists and designers by giving them a portfolio space to present their work. I am now one of those artists!

I actually applied to Trunkt a couple of times and had not been accepted. This inspired me to work on my store and photos even more. In retrospect, I am thankful to Trunkt for not accepting my first application as it inspired me to work even harder to make improvements on my photography. In addition, as you all know I recently gave my web presence a face lift.

As such, on a whim I sent in my application not expecting anything. An hour later I received notification that my portfolio was live. I almost fell over. It was 3:00a.m. when I saw my acceptance and my husband was sleeping. So in shock I went to the Etsy forums to see if Trunkt was still jurying and found out that indeed they were. I was thrilled and filled with excitement. Thank you trunkt!!

I have been adding photos for the past few days and below is a sampling of my portfolio.

2 comments:

Lora Hart said...

Gosh this looks great!!! I'm so proud of you for not giving up after the first two rejections. You're on your way!

Janice said...

Thank you Lora!! I am really thrilled about Trunkt! :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online