Friday, August 29, 2008

Before Shots of My Dichroic Glass Rings............


It's getting ready to rain here tonight! As such, this picture is my feeble attempt to try and take a picture despite all of the grey clouds outside. I figured if I added some "frou-frouness" with Picassa it might make it a little bit more easier on the eyes.

I have some glass cabochons I recently made and will be setting them on these ring bases from 14 gage fine silver wire. What you see is the before shot. (Personally I would wear one of these without the glass as well) If these showers pass us by quickly enough tomorrow you will get to see the aftershot before the weekend is over. I promise the after shot will be alot nicer!

Tomorrow I will post my latest Etsy find. Until then, I hope everyone is having a beautiful start to a long holiday weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog! I hope your shows go well :) 3 back to back sounds like it should be good times! BEST OF LUCK :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online