Sunday, August 12, 2007

My Parent's 34 Year Anniversary...

Yesterday was my parent's 34 year Anniversary so I have been working all day on completing a necklace and earring set for my mom. In a few minutes I have to run to the Stores and grab a gift certificate for them. I had the extra day of shopping left as they went to New York City. They went to Manhattan for some shopping and then headed over to City Island for dinner.

In a day and age where divorce seems to be the norm (yes, I do know first hand) I am happy that my parents are still happily married. I love them both and wish them many more years.
My hubby and I have been together for 6 years, married for two and I hope to one day be able to celebrate our 34th. After a few frogs and one toad, I finally met the man of my dreams and my best friend.

I hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday!! Until the next post :)

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online