Monday, May 17, 2010

Inspired by a Japanese Rice Bowl



On Etsy there is this wonderful thread in the forum entitled "Metal Clay Artists & Aspiring Metal Clay Artists." While I haven't been able to pop in as much as I would like I always try and participate in the challenges. I am working on a systems conversion during the day so for the past two challenges I have been late. Despite that I always try to create something in response to the challenge. This last challenge was selected by Liz Hall winner of the bracelet challenge. Our challenge was to create something with a found object. To give you a hint, I have posted the inspiration for my creation above. I just finished placing my pendant in the kiln and will have more to share with you within the next day or two.

Also, for those who haven't had a chance to participate yet in my blog giveaway, there is still time! http://destinyscreations.blogspot.com/2010/05/destinys-creations-blog-giveaway-win.html

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online