Saturday, March 27, 2010

New Earrings




Good Evening! I hope everyone enjoyed a beautiful Saturday. Earlier today I went to the Gem and Lapidary Show with my hubby. I was able to lure him in with the promise of a yummy lunch at the new Barbeque Pit in the center of Windsor.

At the show I purchased some really stunning druzy that I am looking forward to setting in metal clay. I also found some stunning pearls in summer colors. I see rings and necklaces in my near future. Work is really busy at this moment, but I hope to have some beauties to show you in April.

In the meantime, I have listed these new earrings in my Etsy store. More to come as time permits for picture taking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online