Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Featured on the Storque - Etsy Finds: Gifts for Mankind

Today was another big day for my Forbidden Fruit Necklace. When I went out on my lunch break this afternoon I read the good news on my i-phone that my necklace had sold. As is usual, after I have greeted my hubby and my beloved Emma I jumped on the computer to see a ton of new hearts and views.

At first I thought I was featured on the front page, but a quick check of my trusty treasury hunter yielded no results so I quickly checked http://www.craftcult.com/ and saw the good news. My Forbidden Fruit was one of the picks for the Etsy Finds: Gifts for Mankind Series under the category for Teachers. Thank you Erin!!! Super Fun Lab - you made my first experience a very good one!

Erin Loechner is one of the bloggers from the award winning Design for Mankind bog. http://www.designformankind.com/ I am happy to say that due to this feature, my necklace is heading out to the Netherlands! This day has ended on a happy note for me. :)




 

blogger templates | Make Money Online