These earrings were lovingly handcrafted with Art Clay Silver, an eco-friendly form of pure recycled fine silver that allows me to form and sculpt metal by hand. Initially it is soft and pliable, just like clay. Art Clay Silver is hardened once it is fired in my kiln resulting in a one-of-a-kind, pure silver piece of jewelry.
They measure 1.25 inches from the top of the earring wires and retail $26.00.
Only rule to enter is to visit my newly redesigned website or Etsy Store: http://www.destinyscreations.com or http://www.destinyscreations.etsy.com and comment here either with your favorite piece of jewelry or leave a recommendation as to how to improve the site.
For additional entries:
- Blog about this linking to this post and to http://www.destinyscreations.com.
- Submit to any social network (StumbleUpon, Kirtsy, etc) - Click on the “Share
- Twitter this giveaway –> copy and tweet: Win the Enigma Earrings from Destiny's Creations at http://www.blogger.com/destinyscreations.com
- Follow Me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/shopdestiny
- Subscribe to or be a follower of this blog.
- Become a fan of Destiny's Creations on http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pages/East-Windsor-CT/Destinys-Creations/6850074382
- Purchase something from my store and you will get 3 entries to the giveaway.
Please leave a seperate comment for each of your entries to count.
DRAW:A winner will be chosen at random on Saturday, August 29th, 2009.
WHO CAN WIN:This contest is open to everyone, wherever you live!
Prize winner will be notified by their registered e-mail. Winners must respond within 3 days with their valid shipping address, or their prize is forfeited and a new winner will be selected.