Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Jalapao Fine Silver Earrings

As I was wirewrapping these earrings, I was watching commercials for my favorite television show...."Survivor's Ready???" I still get excited each and every time Jeff Probst says those words.

I have placed these earrings on my Etsy website.

These .999 pure fine silver earrings are lovingly handcrafted with Art Clay Silver, which is an eco-friendly metal clay.

They earrings have been oxidized and polished to a satin finish and measure approximately 1.5 inches (3.8 cm) in length from the top of the earring wires.The approximate size of the circle is 1 1/4" x 1 1/4 (3.2 cm x 3.2 cm).

These earrings have sleeping beauty turquoise gemstones, which have been beautifully wire wrapped to each hoop. I am definitely looking forward to my show tomorrow night!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online